Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sleeping on My Gangsta

I don’t know why folks insist on trying me
It’s like they are fooled by what they see
They see the dimpled smile and assume I’m scared
So they come for me, totally unprepared


Do they think I don’t mean what I say
Or do I just look like I’m easy prey
I keep my gangsta hidden for a reason
Because when it comes out its straight open season

Then when I clap back they say it’s in all fun and games
Will it all be in fun when I starting blasting folks, calling names
I don’t know if they are drama seekers, bullies or pranksters
But I know they better stop sleeping on my gangsta

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...