Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fresh In My Mind

Your kiss
Your touch
Oh… how I have missed them so much

Your scent
Your tongue
As you say has got me spoiled and sprung

Something was different than it was before
This time was sensual and so much more
More than I ever imagined it would be
It’s because you bring out the naughty side in me

The loud moans and you whispering my name
Turned me on and made me step up my game
The way you filled my sweet honey spot
Had me climbing the walls not wanting you to stop

You say I’m something special and you’re feeling me
I am feeling you too I guess you can see
So if everything you said to me was true
Let’s keep making sweet magic like we do

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...