Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Bullshit....

This is a crazy world we live in
Filled with all kinds of hatred and sin
It's a struggle trying to live a normal life each day...
Without all the bullshit being thrown our way
Racism is at an all time high
Some can't even hide it if they try
Killing folks live on video tape
Getting sentenced an unbelievable six months for rape
Dogging a black woman for winning Miss USA
Believing everything these crooked cops say
White privilege has it many benefits as well all can see
They get tapped on the hand or just off scot free
All we want do is live life and do right
But it's hard to be black and sleep peacefully at night
Without being treated like a threat or deadbeat
Worrying about our kids being shot dead in the street
The struggle is real and we know it so well
We all have experienced it and have a story to tell
This is bullshit...


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...