Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Keep You

I like when you talk shit and tease me
But don’t waste my time if you can’t please me
You bragging on your shoe size but we know that’s a myth...
So shut up and show me what you are working with

You say your goal is to please and never disappoint
That your tongue game is always on point
You say you have references to back your claim
But everyone’s definition of satisfaction is not the same
Can you make my yoni beg for the feel of your dick
Or the sensations she gets from your lick
Can you really lay the pipe right like you say you do
If you can do all these things, I may just keep you

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...