Friday, March 18, 2016

When the Hotline No Longer Blings…

You said I used to call you on your cell phone
Late at night when I was at home
Saying I needed your love...
But it was my love you tried to take advantage of


You said when your hotline bling
It could only mean one thing
But I got tired of making the penis calls
That didn’t leave me satisfied or climbing walls

You said I got you down and stressed out
But I know what it’s really about
It’s because the hotline don’t bling any more
And I’m not calling like I did before

You said I have a reputation since I left the city
Because I’m hanging out and looking pretty
Got new girls you claim you don’t know
It’s the same crew just with a different flow

You said I’m going out more and wearing less
Yes I’m out kicking it and looking my best
I’ve found a hot new sexy thing
So now it’s his hotline I bling

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...