Friday, March 18, 2016

Checking for Me... (Part 1)

I‘ve noticed you checking me out for awhile
But I never said anything, I just would nod and smile
So I wasn’t surprised when you decided to step to me today...
Telling me how you like my vibe and the slick shit I say


You asked me if I wanted to take a little walk
We did and you didn’t beat around the bush with small talk
You said you were feeling me and wanted me on your arm
That I’d be your ride or die, your good luck charm

You said you like good liquor and I was what you call “top shelf”
You liked how I handled and carried myself
It was also a plus that I was a “Beauty” in your eyes
And how you wanted me as your prize

Then you started talking about what you do with the dick
And all the good shit you do with it
I thought to myself “Don’t threaten me with a good time”
But it takes more than good dick for you to call me mine

My True Essence

1 comment:

  1. "it takes more than good dick for you to call me mine"

    Stay with that standard; inspire others to follow it too. Let's create a movement of women with this baseline.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...