Friday, March 18, 2016

Community Dick

You keep saying your dick is good
Bragging about how you work your big wood
Talking about how deep you lay the pipe...
How you make the pussy juicy and ripe
You said you are known for blowing out backs
But you don’t call it bragging just stating facts
That you’re confident in what you do
Even talking about you have references too
Those who will vouch of how you put it down
So… you just laying pipe all over town
Like it’s a 9 to 5 gig you work every day
Slinging dick any and every way
I peeped your game so you ain’t slick
You’re just giving out community dick


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...