Tuesday, January 13, 2015

When A Man is Ready...

There’s nothing like a good looking, confident man  
He’s nice, smooth and cool like a ceiling fan
Smelling good leaving his scent wherever he goes
You don’t have to tell him because he already knows

He can have any woman he wants any given day
But that’s not the game he chooses to play
He’s grown and mature well pass the age of game playing
He’s interested in your mind and what you are saying

He’ll admit he’s had his share of women and fun
But now he’s ready to love and cherish the right one
Right one meaning she’s intelligent, loyal and kind
And if she can cook, he sure won’t mind

The lucky woman who captures his heart
Will be a bad sister, a pure work of art
Since he knows how to appreciate the finer things in life
He’ll have no problem appreciating his wife

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...