Monday, January 12, 2015

How I'm Feeling...

I am so sick of damn people I don’t know what to do
Always got something to say and worried about you
Minding everybody business but your own
Acting like a bunch of kids instead of like you’re grown
On Facebook lying, faking and fronting
Got the nerve to be bragging and stunting
Pretending like you are more than what you really are
But this is FB the place where you can make yourself a star
Thinking you the latest and greatest thing walking
But you really ain’t doing nothing but talking
Quoting scriptures by day and freaking by night
But talking about how others ain’t living right
Stop posting pics of your tits and ass
Then getting offended when you get put on blast
Stop trying to hit everything in a skirt
Before you mess around and get your shit burnt
Stop believing everything your ass read on the “kneegrownet”
Getting all in your feelings, pissed off and upset
Just because someone posted it don’t make it true
Learn to research stuff for yourself like you’re supposed to
If you are going to do wrong, then go ahead and do what you do
But stop the hypocrisy before lightning strikes you

My True Essence



No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...