Wednesday, October 8, 2014

If It's That Good...

If it’s that good, I don’t want none
Especially if it’s going to have me sprung and outdone
Acting straight crazy and dumb
Curled up in a fetal position sucking my thumb

My ass outside on a smoke break and I don’t even smoke
Freezing in the cold but about to have a heat stroke
Spending all my money, leaving me busted and broke
Shaking my head wishing it was all a joke

If it’s that good, you can keep the dick
Especially if it’s got me messed up and talking slick
Feening like I can’t function without the stick
Performing like a seasoned trick

If it’s that good, I don’t want none…

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...