Friday, September 19, 2014

A Day (Part 2)

We make it to the master bedroom in record time
I’m excited and damn sure ready to get mine
But don’t worry because I plan to take good care of you
I tell you to lie back and let me do what I do

I start by kissing you on your neck then down your chest
I’m rubbing and licking like a woman obsessed
I keep making my way down pass your abs to your things
I linger there a minute while I’m eyeing my prize

My mouth begins to water from anticipation
I’m impatient so I dive in with no hesitation
I love your manly smell and you taste so damn good
I would bottle up this good shit and sell if I could

I take a minute to admire how you’re blessed and hung
Then I start to do that special thing I do with my tongue
You know the thing that makes your eyes roll back and toes curl
Before long I’ve got you saying “Damn I love you girl”

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...