Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mr. Talented... Mr. Smooth

I am honored to know a brother who has such a gift of words
Words that can be felt when reading them as well as heard
I can envision you speaking the words you push with your pen
Writing that flows so well it’s like a rhythm you don’t want to end

Sometimes your words are soothing, mellow and magnetic
Calming and relaxing like a general anesthetic
Other times your words are the best aphrodisiac
Causing one to lose sexual control and not know how to act

Your smooth words have a lot of the ladies wanting you
And wondering if the things you write about are really true
The fellas may not say much but they’re taking notes on what you say
Filing their notes away to maybe use on a lady one day

Your ability to write about anything at any time is one I truly admire
As well as your ability to always motivate, uplift and inspire
I can see how you are moving forward, evolving and growing
So I encourage you to keep your mind turning and your pen flowing

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...