Thursday, July 24, 2014

Playing on My Phone

Why are you calling playing on my phone
I guess you trying to see if he’s home
So ask for him since you’re woman enough to call
Be bold enough to go through with it all

Instead you holding the phone breathing in my ear
Listening trying to hear what’s going on over here
I don’t know how you got this number in the first place
But you playing on the phone like a child is a disgrace

Yes he’s home with his family like he should be
He’s not thinking about you because he’s here with me
Truth be told, I am not even worried about you myself
So keep right on playing games and embarrassing yourself

My True Essence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...