Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fantasy

It’s time to make this fantasy come true
The key players are just the two of us: me and you
I picked the hotel on Paradise Street
It overlooks the lake and is a good place to meet
All I ask is for you to leave your inhibitions at the door
And get serious about what we came here for
Since we don’t have much time, only an hour
I will be waiting for you to join me in the shower...

In the shower is where it all begins
And the place called ecstasy is where it ends
You start by kissing me and sucking on my lips
You slide your hand down my body pass my hips
You don’t stop until it finds my “Treasure Chest”
You stroke it while your other hand fondles my breast
You get down on your knees and lift my leg high in the air
You bury your face into my treasure like you belong there
It feels so good I don’t even care my hair is getting wet
I'm squirming because I am not ready to cum just yet...

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...