Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Love You... But I Can't Stand You Sometimes

I love you
But I can’t stand you sometimes
One minute…I want to love you
The next…kill you and just do the time
Loving you is like being on a roller coaster
We go round and round, fast and slow
Some days we’re riding high; other days we’re low
I get mad becuz you don’t always treat me right
I will admit you’re good
But your game ain’t airtight
I can tell you’re used to young girls
The ones you just sex and rock their world
Fill their head with all kinds of bullshit
Served up so good even you believe it
You are a smooth brother
I can’t help but give you that
You even had me hooked
Like an addict on crack
But I shook it off
Got myself back on track
Stopped tripping about you
And started focusing on me and mine
Yeah I love you
But I can’t stand you sometimes....

My True Essence

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Self-Talk

    For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...