Thursday, February 9, 2012

Straight Fucking

Tonight I need you to bring that dick
Treat me like your seasoned trick
Punish this pussy like it’s the last you’ll ever get
Fuck me so good that I never forget
How talented you are with your bedroom game
Tongue so good it should be framed
In the Best Pussy Eater Hall of Fame

I want you to choke me and pull my hair
Hit me on my ass, leave your hand print there
Run your moist tongue down my spine to my butt
The place where you like to leave your nut
Enter me from behind and fuck me doggie style
That’s my favorite, you know it drives me wild

I need you to give me the best you got
Let me straddle you and get on top
Ride that dick and until you beg me to stop
Damn, you always hit my spot
I love the kissing, grinding and sucking
But tonight I need just straight fucking


My True Essence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...