Sunday, February 12, 2012

Body Magic: False Advertising or Not....

At one of the stores in the mall yesterday, they were offering fittings for a body shaping product something like the Body Magic.  For those that don't know, the purpose of the Body Magic is to reshape your body and give the appearance of an hour glass figure.


Anyway....there were women waiting in line for the fittings. They would try on the body shaper and come out looking completely different, hour glass figure and all. I was standing there thinking to myself “Ok… you got your shaper on, you go out and meet a guy but what happens when you get him home and take off that body shaper?

Is that a form of false advertising? If I were the guy, I would be pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...