Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sextra: ‘She Has No Walls!’ (Article)

Yo Bossip I gotta situation. Been seeing this girl for almost 3 months now and she told me from the door she wasn’t trying to get down until she got to know me. She’s a pretty girl and she’s down to earth and gotta good head on her shoulders so I was cool with that. A couple days ago I finally get the chance to be with her and I was crushed ’cause baby girl don’t have no walls. I couldn’t feel nothing…she has no walls!!! What I want to know is there something she could do about that or can it be fixed??? She doesn’t even have kids yet so what’s really good? I like this girl and even if I don’t end up with her, she need to do something for the next cat. You feel me?


Ok . . . my two cents. Honestly, after reading this, my first thought was: Does she really have "no walls"? Is she really the problem or is he the problem??? The columnist offers a few suggestions to help with the "situation". She could do Kegel exercises, use some "tightening" creams or better yet, have vaginal rejunvenuation surgery. WTF! I am thinking he's a little on the small side which made it seem like she didn't have "no walls". I'm just saying . . .

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing. I bet she wrote a letter asking how to tell a dude that she can't feel him. I'm mad at you for reading Bossip though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I seen this on FB, posed by a friend... I'd go with you & say he's prob small...
    LK

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...