Sunday, October 16, 2011

Don't give up on me….


When I make stupid mistakes and lose my way
When I struggle just to make it through the day
Don’t give up on me

When I go into hiding and disappear for awhile
When I try to hide my feelings by wearing a smile
Don’t give up on me

When I hear my friends are talking behind my back
When I can’t seem to stay focused and on the right track
Don’t give up on me

When I am standing on quicksand and quickly sinking
When I make impulsive decisions without even thinking
Don’t give up me

When I finally get it together and start to walk in my calling
When I am struggling to get up after I’ve fallen
Don’t give up on me

3 comments:

  1. No one who knows you're true essence ever will (I hear ya though) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found a new fan of your work. I found you through the CurvyGurlChronicles. I would love for you to check out my blog, Each Others Keeper, and guest write one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words Dee Dee. I really appreciate it. I have been in a bad place for awhile and have gotten away from writing but I am trying to find my way back. I would love to do a guest piece for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...