Sunday, January 8, 2012

Words Can Mean So Much

Has someone ever said something that touched you so much that all you could do was cry. A friend, who I don’t know personally, posted this today as part of her testimony. It hit something deep within me. It was as if she was talking directly to me. I want to share this with you. Here is what she said:

"I could always see the God light in everyone else but it wasn't until that day I looked in the mirror and saw the God light in myself that I found peace. I want this happy that I have to belong to everyone. Love yourself, really love yourself. If you have a bad day, know that I love you. I can see your God light even on days when you can't!”

Never underestimate the Power of Words. I needed this today. I thank her for it.

My True Essence



No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...