Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The First Date

The first kiss was a soft peck on my lips, so soft I thought I imagined it
I just stood there in shock, fighting the urge, waiting for reality to hit
This is crazy, I know this can’t be happening, especially not to me
A one night stand is something I swore I would never be

My goodness, it was our first date, we really just met
But the way he looked at me, made me so damn wet
This man got me thinking of giving up the goodies on the first date
Let me get myself together and leave before it’s too late

As I was walking to the door, I heard him softly whisper my name
He said those emotions I was feeling, he was feeling the same
Told me he understood and didn’t blame me for walking away
But If it was meant to be, it would happen anyway, just another day

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...