Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thoughts...

As I sit by the window listening to the wind chimes playing their sweet melody outside my door
I take a moment to reflect on my many blessings, all of the things I am so thankful for
And as I watch the small flakes of pure white snow fall and dissolve into the dirt
I am thankful for the good memories and even the bad ones that hurt

Even though this year has been challenging causing me to slip and fall along the way
I take it all in as a learning experience which made me better and stronger each day
So for those of you (old and new) that have played any part in my 2010
Thank you for the love but more importantly, thank you for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...