Friday, April 20, 2018

Feening

I’m feening like a drug addict
With a bad got to get high habit
Only my addiction is to sex...
Roughnecks with big dicks and paychecks



I got to have it morning, noon and night
And I need the pipe to be laid just right
I want it long, hard and thick

A confident, curved and pretty dick


Sitting here thinking about what’s to come
Has me horny as hell and ready to get some
Imagining the taste of your cream on my tongue
Has me hot, bothered and drenched in sweat
My yoni throbbing and soaking wet


Yes I like to live on the wild side
I want to be taken on nasty sex ride
Spank me, choke me
Slowly deep stroke me
Then release the beast inside of you
And I will take it all in like I always do


I’m feening…


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...