Friday, April 20, 2018

High Off Love

You got me high off love like a junky after the first hit of the day
Crazy like a woman who’s thrown her common sense away...
We have a connection on a much deeper level than sex
A beautiful combination of us, simple yet deeply complex
Oh but the sex is like a fantasy that became a reality
Our inhibitions were shattered and set free
You make love to me as if you created the art of love making
It leaves me drenched in sweat with my body shaking
I love how you look at me in the eye with every thrust
And how you man growl when you’re about to bust
You’re so deep inside me I can feel the heartbeat of your dick
Sending shock waves through my yoni with every tick
We’re going at it like we’re being watched and putting on a show
Grooving to a smooth sexy melody only we know
Even though drugs are something I want no parts of
I don’t mind at all being high off love


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...