Monday, September 7, 2015

You Started It!

You started it the night you kissed me in the car
It was one of the most passionate kisses I’d had by far
That one kiss turned into a weekend of pleasure...
Like we had found a big secret treasure


Afterwards there were many phone calls and texts
Joy and excitement for what was to come next
Pretty soon we started meeting up here and there
It didn’t matter where as long as we shared the same air

Who knew our meeting would turn into this
Great times and evenings of sexual bliss
It was supposed to be a one-time fling
But somehow it turned into a love thing

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...