Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sidelines (Written by Conflict, a guest writer)

Standing in the shadows of the crowds
Never quite noticed, Although I was always around
I've played the sidelines, never quite in line of vision.
So how could you know if I was what you were missing?
No way you could see my heart
Flutter each time you'd depart.

How can I pull you to the side, align you with my mind?
How could I meld our souls to the common goal?
Playing the sidelines? That's shit's so old.
For tonight's the night we become whole.

I've played the sidelines of your heart and mind
Watching you move up close and from afar.
Remembering every time we met,
You saying I think I know who you are...
On the sidelines, on the edges of your reality
Wondering if you'll truly ever see me

Written by Conflict

Thank you for this my friend. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...