Friday, August 29, 2014

A Day (Part I)

What would I do if I had you for a day
I’d let go and throw my inhibitions away
Say all of the dirty things I have always wanted to say
Play the sex games I have always been too afraid to play

But first I want a big hug and a slow tongue kiss
So I can show you how much you’ve been missed
I want our tongues to do its own little dance
And keep kissing all day whenever we get a chance

We’d move to the bathroom to a waiting hot bath
Following the bubbles as we let our tongues lead the path
We’re kissing, touching, rubbing and sucking
Before the end of the night we’ll definitely be fucking

As I’m tracing my bubbles all the way down to your joy stick
You stop at my breast to admire how they’re full and thick
You say you can’t help but put one in your mouth
While sucking it, you other hand heads south

All the way down to my sweet hot spot
It feels so good I beg you not to stop
You rubbing on my clit about to make me cum
I’m ready to head to the bed to get me some…

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...