Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mz. Lady (Mr. Playa Playa's Answer)

So Mz. Lady… you think I’m a playa, playa
I see you are judging me by just my top layer
I think you should dig a little deeper and see
Take some time and really get to know me

Yes... I admit I can be a little cocky and arrogant at times
That’s only because I know how to take care of me and mines
And yes I’m popular and well known around town
But that’s because I’m friendly not because I get around

Yes... spitting game was something I did back in my day
I was young and dumb then so what can I say
But I’ve changed, matured… I’m a new person now
Give me a chance and I will show you how

The playa, playa I used to be is dead
I’m standing here before you, a grown ass man instead
Ready to go with the flow and see where the flow streams
Prove to you I am indeed the man of your dreams

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...