Thursday, July 18, 2013

Missed You

Babe, it’s been a while and oh… how I’ve missed you
The talks, the walks and the little things you do
Like the notes you leave for me on my side of the bed
Or the growling sounds you make when I'm giving you head

I miss the way you look at me with pure desire in your eyes
Like you're the winner and I'm your special prize
I miss the way you kiss me with soft pecks down my spine
And the way you drink my juices like it’s a fine wine

I’m going to show you just how much I’m glad to have you back
I bought a cute little nightie in your favorite color… black
I want you to remember the reason why you call me your sex queen
Or the way you get turned on when we act out your favorite sex scene

I'm going to take my time and make love to you like never before
Then I'm going to fuck you until I can’t fuck you anymore
And when we're done, I’m going to let you rest for a few
Then wake you up so we can get started on round two

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...