Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Loving A Woman

Loving a woman is not very complicated at all
It just takes a grown ass man to answer the call
It means taking the time to learn everything you need to know
Learn how to please her from head to toe
First you start by making love to her mind
Make her feel special like she’s one of a kind
Pay attention and listen to what she has to say
Do little small things to help make her day

Find out what makes her happy and what she likes
It may be an evening staying in or going out on long hikes
Send her flowers with a note saying "Just thinking of you"
Do all the things that real men do
Be honest with her and open from the start
Let her know she can trust you with her heart
Strive to be her lover, confidant and best friend
Those things will build a love that will never end

My True Essence




No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...