Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Air... Ocean... Sun

You are like a breath of fresh air
Like the gentle breeze
I feel as I sit on the front porch
In my favorite spot
Drinking flavored coffee
From my hand painted mug

You are like the ocean
Like a fountain of love
Where the water is blue
With just a hint of green
Flowing freely for miles and miles
Reminding me of a beautiful diamond
Perfect and clear

You are like the sun
Like a ray of light
Orange and bright
Shinning down on me
Hitting just the right spot
Blinding my flaws
While highlighting my strengths
I feel your warmth

You are a breath of fresh air
The ocean
The sun
All wrapped up into one
I love you for letting me be me
I love you for letting me be free

 My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...