Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mr. Playa Playa

Mr. Playa Playa is what I thought when I first saw you
You had the look and swagger that most playas do
An air of confidence with just a little cockiness sprinkled in
Always smiling and showing off that wicked grin

Your personality is magnet and charming
And it just draws people in without warning
You’re the kind of guy who is very well known around town
Always got plenty of women so you must be putting it down

Are you really a playa playa always spitting game
Or are you a nice guy who’s been given a bad name
Should I take a chance and take you at your word
Or do I believe everything I have heard

Our chemistry is so good I decided to take the chance
Let’s hang out, make a little love and slow dance
Let’s go with the flow and see where the flow streams
Mr. Playa Playa you may just be the man of my dreams

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...