Friday, November 9, 2012

Loving You....

Loving you stays on my mind
It's what I think about all the time
You know if I had my way
I’d make love to you everyday

We’d start with a little romance
Listen to some Luther and slow dance
Winding and grinding to the beat
Generating sexual body heat

We’d make a pallet by the fire
And give into our sexual desires
Kissing and rubbing everywhere
A little licking here and sucking there

I’m so wet and ready for you
You are hard so I can tell you want me to
I straddle you, slide down on your love stick real slow
You feel so good I have tell you so

We began moving to our own perfect motion
It’s like riding the waves out in the ocean
You grab my ass, pleasure building up
At the exact same moment, we both erupt

It’s an eruption that I love so much
We lay there in afterglow and touch
You loving is special, one of a kind
That’s why loving you stays on my mind

My True Essence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...