Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wandering Eye


I see you standing there with your lady so why are you watching me
Following me with your eyes hoping she won’t see
When I look up and catch you staring, you have the nerve to wink
If she knew what you were doing, I wonder what she would think
I have half a mind to walk over there and call you out
Let her know what you did and what you are really all about
But I know if I did that, it wouldn’t be anything nice or kind
Instead I decide to just glare at you like you have lost your mind
So please stop trying to be slick and sly
One day she will see you and bust you in your wandering eye
 
My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...