Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Suicide is NOT the Solution!


What would make someone want to take their own life? What could possibly be so bad that it has drained you of your power to live? Has your family and friends failed you? Has society failed you? Have you failed yourself? I have been struggling with these questions for the last 16 hours. Trying to figure out why. Pissed and angry about the reasons I think are why? How could you be so insensitive to your family and the people that care about you? Are you that weak that you can’t deal with the troubles of this world? Where is your faith? I have been sitting here stressing myself out fuming………And then it hit me. Hit me like a slap in the face with a ton of bricks so heavy it made me pause. Pause with memories of one summer night years and years ago. When I felt like I was drained of my power to live. When I felt I had failed myself as well as my family and friends. When I wanted to just…. die to escape it all. So … I have spent the last hour praying and asking for forgiveness and understanding for I once was where you are now. I once was you.

EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION. SUICIDE IS NOT THE SOLUTION...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...