Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Real Love



No one has ever loved me the way you do
You came into my world and made my dreams come true
I was broken and you made me whole
You found the key that opened the door to my soul
Stood by me as I fought through all the hurt and pain
Held me close and rocked me while whispering my name
Told me I had no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed
Because the things in my past where just that… in the past
That the love we have is special and meant to last
When I was done you dried up all of my cleansing tears
Helped me to stand up, be strong enough to face my fears
I thank you for coming along when you did and rescuing me
Allowing me to open my heart, to love and be free
For showing me what real love is and how it can be

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...