Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gangster Chick

So you call me a gangster chick because I hold my man down
I make sure his home is tight while he’s handling things around town
Working to make sure his family doesn’t have to want for anything
Trying to stay one step ahead of the things the crazy streets can bring
But no matter what’s going on with him, I always got his back
He’s my man, my lover, my king so he’s got it like that
He calls me Essence, his love, his ride or die, his beautiful queen
He says I am the prettiest and sexiest thing he has ever seen
He’s a good man so I don’t mind doing the things that I do
That’s how it should be when your man takes good care of you
So if doing what I do makes me a gangster chick
Hell I’ve been called much worse so I will roll with it

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...