Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whispers in the Dark

I can feel the heat of your breath as you whisper in my ear
Telling me how much you love me and that you will always be here
How I am your woman, lover, confidant; your best friend
How you would die protecting me, protecting us until the very end

I can feel your heart beating as I lay on your chest
It’s my favorite place to unwind and lay my head to rest
All the stress and pressure of the day just seems to melt away
As I soak up all of the kind words you always say

You are a great man and I appreciate all you do
Thank you for loving me and making my dreams come true
For trusting me, respecting me and opening up your heart
Every night I can’t wait to hear your whispers in the dark

My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...