Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vacation Sex written by Mike Massie

A very talented and gifted friend of mine, Mike Massie, wrote this piece for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks Mike. I appreciate you sweetie.


Me and my baby decided it was time for some real pleasure even though it can't get mo better! I said "Baby pack your bags it's vacation time we need to spice it up on the beach with the sand in our toes and water dripping of our sexy bodies"! I love caressing her hair while I give her the long stoke and she loves it as well, but it's time for something new! We strolled on the beach and took a dip, when my baby got out the water I just couldn't help myself I was mesmerized by her beauty. I grabbed her butt chicks firmly then peeled off her bathing suit with my teeth, laid her on the towel and licked her clitoris until she could no longer contain the scream which was heard around the island! I then proceeded to lick her toes up to her perky nipples and she returned the favor by sucking the juice from my great big balls! I was hard as a rock and it was time for penetration, she used to be used to the size but this night she couldn't take it at all because it grew extra large, big and juicy! I long stoked her for and hour nice and slow and the moaning was immense! She said "daddy let me ride the new donkey dick" so I obliged! She got on top and tried her best to ride like the cowgirl she wanted to be but it was big and she had to take her time, finally she was used to it 38 minutes down the road and it was good my pulsating dick in that lava falls volcano puskey she had. We fucked for hours and the climax happened at the same time when the sun and the moon were in the sky at the same time. I considered her the sun for how bright she made me feel and me the moon the big bad crater bigger. It was a true vacation of great sex!


"Vacation Sex"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...