Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Good Ole Days

If I could go back in time, I would go back to the era when double dutch and jack rocks were the game of choice. When playing outside until the street lights came on was the best fun ever. When drinking red kool-aid and eating chic-0-sticks was the best treat. Remember the hula hoop?  


I would start at my neck, bring it down to my hips, drop it down to my feet and then bring it all the way back up to my neck without breaking a sweat. I was the hula hoop queen. Wow! The Good Ole Days.

My True Essence

1 comment:

  1. Now see, this is when life was carefree and full of nonstop fun. Summers rippin' and runnin', playing tag and red light green light....lol

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...