Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hood Love

Ever had a love so good you couldn’t explain it
Chemistry, sex and everything was just the shit
You loving him and him loving you with all you got
Taking on the world like you couldn’t be stopped
When it was good, it was damn good.. the best you ever had
But when it was bad, believe me, it was damn bad
Had you doing stuff you said you never would
Staying instead of leaving like you know you should
Fussing and fighting always causing a scene
Saying hurtful things to each other you know you didn’t mean
A love where there were no rules and nothing was fair
Nobody understood your love and you really didn't care
You were living in your own world, loving your own way
Hood love, every day, all day

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...