Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girl Please....

You think you are doing something special that no one else has done
You think you got some special pussy that makes you the chosen one
If he didn’t do right by me, his kids’ mothers’ and the chick across town
Girl please….. it’s only a matter of time before he starts to bring you down

So he said he loved you and you were the one he wanted to be with
Guess what boo, he told me, her and the other one that same ole shit
Don’t you know that fool ain’t even worth all that drama
Girl please… he already got five baby mammas

I'm not trying to hurt you but to save you from this path of pain
He is just looking out for himself and anything that he can gain
So pick yourself up , dust yourself off and do the best you can
Girl please… kick that joker to the curb and get yourself a real man

Girl please.....

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...