Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Ten Problems that Black Men have with Black Women:

1. Black Women make Black men feel unappreciated, unwanted, irresponsible, and regressive.

2. Black Women are too aggressive, and are impatient when it comes to waiting on a man to pursue them.

3. Black Women are too strong-headed and independent, which presents great challenges in relationships.

4. Black Women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to “run” the relationship.

5. Black Women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue-collar black man.

6. Black Women are hot-headed and have bad attitudes.

7. Black Women stop caring about their appearance once they are in a relationship.

8. Black Women are not open to other areas of intimacy. (paraphrased)

9. Black Women’s tolerance is far too low; they are not empathetic to the Black Man’s struggle in a racist society.

10. Black Women do not cater to their man as much as they cater to themselves and their child.

My thoughts: Wow!! Really.... Hmmmmmmm!! I don't who wrote this BS.

4 comments:

  1. Hey chica!

    LOL! Don't you just love blanket statements? I'd like to ask the writer who hurt their little feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who hurt the writer of the article in all probability a "sistah" not a Black Woman but a "sistah", problem is that there are too many "sistahs" and not enough "Black Women"

    Number 10 is true, as a black man that has respect for Black Women and "Sistahs" alike I kinda know where the author is coming from.

    Oh yhea and let me put it out there I did get jilted by a "Sistah" recently, so I have first hand insight on this topic.

    Number 10 is true in my case I did nothing wrong, never treated her or her child wrong or disrespected her, yet and still I got thrown up under the bus because her child said " I'm not being loyal to daddy if I say its ok to marry him" Not because I was a bad fiance or not handling business or being a player. No I got 86ed because her child said so....... o

    Black Women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to “run” the relationship. She totally tried this except (not that I let it go) with her baby's daddy that chose to physically attack her at his leisure. Mind you it is my suspicion that she is either still in love with him or was having intimate relations with him on the under, oh well such is life with a "sistah"

    Black Women make Black men feel unappreciated, unwanted, irresponsible, and regressive.

    After reading the first two statements, you knew this was going to come up nuff said.

    Gotta tell you, I wish that "sistahs" would sit down and the real black women would stand up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very interesting comment. The problem that I have with this list of problems is that it categorizes all black women. Even though some of the problems listed are true, they don't apply to all black women. There are a lot of black women who are standing up, who appreciate their man and who aren’t trying to run the relationship. It sounds like you just picked one that wasn’t. Please don’t let that discourage you from finding the right one for you. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so true if you messing with hood rats but you are who you mess with. Most dudes want to fuck Nicki Minaj and want to marry Jill Scott it doesn’t work like that. The problem is you keep fucking with Nicki Minaj 's and you don't know how to get, approach or even keep Jill Scott. So most dudes Marry or mess with women for sex and women mess with dudes for what he have or about to get and this is why it’s less love. The truth is we as black men fuck black women over and act like they supposed to be our queen when we treat them like shit. I know because I’ve done it and every dude in my circle done it. I’m just glad GOD let me see things different now that I’m older. I’m married with kids and my wife is truly a beautiful person inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...