Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Journey

My eyes have seen things so awful I can’t describe or explain
My ears have heard the screams of those crying out in pain
My mouth has called out His name when I have been in the storm
My heart has been broken but yet is still caring and warm

I have been humbled by some of the hard knocks of life
I have been fighting for those people others call lowlife
I have been down to the valley and lived among the poor
I have been awaken in the middle of the night by strangers pounding on my door

I have been following my calling of being a servant for the Man above
I have been out in the streets mentoring, spreading His love
I have been willing to give up my worldly possessions to help someone in need
I have been blessed to be able to perform these wonderful deeds

My eyes have seen Him work many miracles every day
My ears have heard the peoples' words as they kneel and pray
My mouth has called on Him time and time again
My heart has been touched by those I’m proud to have as friends

My True Essence

1 comment:

  1. Oh..this is soooo powerful!!! Inspiring and beautiful!!! :) I am MOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...