Sunday, June 13, 2010

What Makes Good Sex (Essence Style)

Recently, I read another blogger’s post entitled “What Makes Good Sex”. Single Black Man in NoVA: Shawn's Perspective: What Makes Great Sex? ......." It was written from a guy’s perspective and I found it to be very informative and interesting. So interesting that it motivated me to think about what makes good sex to me. I know that everyone is different so what makes good sex to me may not make good sex to another person. Anywho here is my list.

1. There has to be a connection there. Some type of chemistry the makes you physically attracted to the person.

2. The setting is very important. Candles, scents and music are a very nice touch.

3. Excellent foreplay. This should actually have been happening long before you even make it to the bedroom. Sexy text messages or notes. Maybe a little phone sex. The set up to what’s to happen later.

4. The guy needs to be confident in his game. Bringing it like he is sure of his self and knows he can put it down. There is nothing worst than a timid man in the bedroom.

5. Unhibited. Being open minded and willing to try new things and positions.

6. The main goal should be to satisfy your partner.

7. Good communication. Being able to say what you want, what you like, don’t like, etc.

8. Toys and movies are good enhancers.Some men have a problem with toys. What is that about?

I could name a few more but I think I have covered the major stuff. After comparing my list to his list, I realize that they are a lot alike. Hmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with everything on your list except the candles, scents and music. It's fine every once and a while but I've had some good sex with some Luke playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...