Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I’m Tempted . . .

I’m tempted to say all of those naughty things I was taught not to say
I’m tempted to make you cum at least once every single day
I’m tempted to do things they say good girls don’t do
I’m tempted to unleash the freak and make a believer out of you
I’m tempted to take you to a place you have never been
I’m tempted to make you want me again, again and again
I’m tempted to tie you up and play a nasty sex game
I’m tempted to make you scream so loud the neighbors know my name
I’m tempted to take you beyond your wildest dreams
I’m tempted to just do you right now. Know what I mean?
I’m tempted . . .

My True Essence

1 comment:

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...