Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ever Wonder Why

Ever Wonder . . .

Why do some people do the things they do?
Why do the ones you love the most, lie and hurt you?
Why do our kids and family break our heart?
Why do we sometimes lose it and fall apart?
Why do men (good, bad and in between) cheat?
Why do women know but stay week after week?
Why do we say life is so unfair?
Why do some even bother to care?
Why do wish we could go back in time?
Why do we pray for health, strength and peace of mind?
Why do we search so hard to find love?
Why do trust and have faith in the one above?
Why do we often ask the question why me?
Why do those lost and caged want to be free?
Why do we bow our heads every night to pray?
Why do some still refuse to thank Him for each day?
Ever Wonder Why?

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...