Friday, April 20, 2018

Best Part of Me

You are the best part of me
My vision when I can’t see
My nourishment when I mentally can’t eat...
My strength when I’m exhausted and beat
My sleeping pill when I’m too tired to rest
My peace when I’m on edge and stressed
My calm in the middle of a raging storm
The one who holds me tight and keeps me warm


You feel me but not just with your touch

You always provide when I don’t have much
You rescue me when I’m lost and confused
You bathe me when I’m battered and bruised
You catch me when I’m spinning out of control
You listen to me as I cry and bare my soul
The one who loves me and makes me feel whole


You see me even with my flaws, faults and all
You make me hold my head up and stand tall
You motivate me to be the best I can be
You are without a doubt the best part me


My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...