Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ride or Die

Looking at your picture
I see a grown ass man
Handling his business...
Every day giving all you can


I see the strength in your shoulders
I see the worry in your eyes
Both you hide so well
Behind a smile used to disguise

You don’t complain at all
About the obstacles you face
Instead you keep pushing, moving forward
Working hard to keep the pace

Providing for your family
Expecting no glory, no matter the cost
Standing back in the shadows
Hidden but your presence not lost

You are my protector and provider
The man of my dreams
The one who keeps me together
When I start to unravel at the seams

You are awesome father
An amazing person and friend
I wouldn’t trade what we have for anything
I’m ride or do until the end

My True Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...