Saturday, April 4, 2015

Tired and Stuck

My mind is running at an unreasonable pace
It’s got me tired and in a bad head space
I’m usually so stingy with my energy these days
But lately I’ve been slipping back to my old ways

I feel like I’m stuck in the ocean with no land in sight
So I’m swimming and kicking with all my might
I’m tired of treading water trying not to drown
While letting the negative energy of others weigh me down

My inspiration tank is running low and almost gone
It’s time to regroup because my refuel light is on
I will park it and go to that special place inside
The place where my help and strength reside

My True Essence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Talk

For years I have been a victim to my own negative self-talk Tripping myself up every time I tried to move forward in my walk Letting...